Saturday, February 22, 2014

Powerless Over......

Every day I now realize that there is something else that I am powerless over in my life. Some things are maybe what I think are major, but most things I now realize are really small things that I turn into major "things". I constantly have to remind myself of this and constantly remind myself that I am powerless over many "things".
I am a control freak even though I tell myself I'm not. I want everything to go MY way,even though I tell my self I don't or when I tell myself I always let everybody have their way. Sometimes I even tell myself that just so I don't have to deal with whatever situation it is.
As I read the writing above, I even say "wow you are a crazy mother"  but I'm not just by knowing of the things I do as above and that awareness makes me able to work on those things today.
What do I do about these things? Well first I pray about these things to my higher power seeking guidance and understanding. I also constantly  tell myself when dealing with people is I don't know what is happening in their life maybe at that moment. Sometimes I also  need to remind myself to listen to what other people are saying cause they just might have the answers  I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment