Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tickets for The Anonymous People

Hello my friends I just wanted to remind everyone about the Rochester screening of The Anonymous People on April 6,2014 at The Little Theater 240 East Avenue at 3p.m..
I have only been using the power of social media and that has been generating a huge buzz. Tomorrow I plan on releasing press kits to the local media (if you have any connections or have any ideas let me know). One other thing is if you plan on going please reserve your tickets now. We need to have a minimum of 55 tickets reserved in order to make everything happen. Now when I say reserve what I mean is you will not be charged until we make reserve.You may reserve your tickets here http://gathr.us/screening/7225
For those of you who have already reserved your tickets I thank you. For those of you planning  to reserve your tickets I thank you in advance you will not be sorry. Thanks to all of You for helping make this happen
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment