Saturday, March 22, 2014

Never Leave Home Again

I'm not a big endorser usually unless somebody is paying me of course. But I found this really cool site and a lot of my friends are out of time and when I travel I sometimes can't find support.
OK let me explain things a little clearer I am a recovering addict who works a twelve step program. This weekend I am hanging with my sisters dog "Miley". Miley is awesome and I love to spend anytime I can with her.
Anyway I have been cruising around some web sites and I found this really cool site called In The Rooms. If you happen to be in recovery and you belong to any fellowships than this website is for you. First off its free and when I signed up or  I guess the proper wording would be registered. I was greeted just like I am when I go to any fellowship meeting here with lots of love people offering any help with getting around the site.Any questions I had were answered and I was able to get into tons of discussion threads about questions I had about the fellowship I am in. I am also able to share my experience, strength and hope with others.
But here is the really cool thing, they have meetings pretty much throughout the day and anybody can join. You don't need a webcam or a camera to attend.
I actually attended two meetings today and they were awesome. People were from all over and I mean all over and I really liked all the different views on things I heard. All the support and opportunities I found really made my night. So when I have that good of an experience I endorse.
www.intherooms.com


No comments:

Post a Comment