Sunday, March 2, 2014

What Did You Say?




Wow, In a very very short time this blog has begun to have many many visitors. How cool is that? I have received many many emails and I thank all of you for your support.
Comments are welcome good or bad everybody has an opinion go ahead use it.
The next thing is I love being able post everyday. It is probably a great way of therapy, education, and the fact that I am an artist and I love to write. Anyway what I do right comes from my soul and I am very hard on myself so it does take a bit of each day.So I say to any of you that may have any link to addiction,recovery (you get the picture). Feel free to submit and chances are if what you submit has anything to do with addiction and recovery I'll post it. Unfortunately I can't pay you anything but you will get all the credit in the world and that magic word exposure. The last thing I will also toss in is you don't have to be an expert(I'm not),you don't have to be an awesome writer(I'm not),you don't have to be well known(I'm not even if I act like it sometimes). So what do you got to lose? Seriously so start writing and email me your writing,article,opinion,something that will make you smile
Daveup247@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment